We Are All ONE.
What We Do
Our intergenerational urban village prototype provides work, play and living for neighbors of all ages and backgrounds.
We advocate for our aging friends by creating multiple initiatives that provide community, fitness, and information relevant to the aging process.
- creating opportunities for social interaction and community interaction
- better opportunities for fitness,
- PodcastsWe have been going strong since moving into our new home in the Mueller community in Austin, TX. It looks like we with have one podcast a week for eight weeks in a row. Some really interesting people are agreeingContinue reading “Podcasts”
- AgeismDiscrimination due to age is real…what one person is doing about it. We found this article on NextAvenue, a public radio project on aging. It is worth a read. Going Old School
- We Are All ONE — Mueller Style — COVID-19 2020Night ten into the post Friday the 13th (of March). Somehow, I predicted that Friday, which turned out to be Friday the 13th, was going to be the last outing for me, or us — me and my husband ofContinue reading “We Are All ONE — Mueller Style — COVID-19 2020”